[kj] New to list.

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Fri Dec 14 08:51:20 EST 2007

Welcom Jen! Beware there's a commie on the list (me)! There's also a nutty libertarian type, who shows up as a troll from time to time. We've had some great political debates over the past few years! This list has an interesting mix of righties and lefties, as well as some who don't like politics!

Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:16:16 +0000From: Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] New to list.

Welcome to the list . .

:)

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Jennifer PaulickSent: 14 December 2007 00:07To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] New to list.Hi,I am new to this list. Have been a die hard KJ fan for over 10 years. Still bummed out about Raven and the future of Killing Joke. Looking to chat with others regarding their music, etc. Not all the other BS. Jen from NY

i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more