[kj] New to list.

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 07:57:46 EST 2007

i'll have you know marc that i have been screened,and ive got the all clear...i am perfectly normal.!!

Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:53:59 +0000From: Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] New to list.

>theres a load of right weird bastards on here,most of them,infact all of them live in southern england.

Hello Mr Pot . .

Mr Kettle is on the phone

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of jon chapmanSent: 14 December 2007 12:50To: gathering at misera.net; paulick416 at hotmail.comSubject: Re: [kj] New to list.theres a load of right weird bastards on here,most of them,infact all of them live in southern england. nice to see you in here.

From: paulick416 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:06:40 -0600Subject: [kj] New to list.

Hi,I am new to this list. Have been a die hard KJ fan for over 10 years. Still bummed out about Raven and the future of Killing Joke. Looking to chat with others regarding their music, etc. Not all the other BS. Jen from NY

i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more

Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!