[kj] KJ News?

Chris Mccool leechgate at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 18:37:32 EST 2007

Good to hear that you and Big Paul are going to be in contact.Will be interested in hearing the details.Thanks.

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

The next batch of re-releases hits stores January 28th.

As a nice surprise, Big Paul Ferguson recently reached out to me. Am looking to get together with him next time he swings back through NYC. Stay tuned.

Alex in NYC