[kj] ot i am going

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Sun Dec 9 04:06:39 EST 2007

Enjoy LZ Mel –

part of me wishes I was going, but to be honest I still think its obscene
to charge that sort

of money - charity or otherwise. I wonder how much of his cut Harvey
Goldsmith is giving

to charity. I’ll stay at home and watch my Song Remains the Same dvd instead

I still say no Bonzo – no Zep, though

Peter

_____