[kj] New Bauhaus Album in '08

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 18:56:08 EST 2007

On 12/8/07, Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Someone raised a discussion on the ILM boards about this album, and I somehow got predictably dragged into a debate about GOTH (I am tirelessly defending Kiling Joke against said label on ILM, usually to no avail). In any case, it all got a bit snippy. See below, if you care...

> http://www.ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedControllerServlet?boardid=41&threadid=60456#unread

> In any event, I can't help feeling that the notion of a new Bauhaus album is somewhat depressing, especially in light of the fact that they have no plans on touring to promote, much less to continue on as a band. All seems a bit pointless, no?

not at all!

i'd love to hear some great new songs... esp if they are actually any
good, then i'll have some new life long favourites to hum til i die.
they would not come to NZ anyway, so the tour is fack all in my world.
one more good album out from the wings is better than it staying
hidden in the bell tower!

--

postponed indefinitely..."