[kj] New Bauhaus Album in '08

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 11:06:02 EST 2007

They'll do the hits. Unless they are complete morons now. Hope they don't touch that last, dancey, pop crap album.
As far as the Bauhaus lp it wreaks or Beach Boy, tour,cash in, don't talk to each other, go home, start again nostalgia. I can't imagine how this album will be good because it seems like ego is driving the entire machine. I could be wrong but I doubt it.
And it looks like the clashes were between Peter and everyone else. I can only imagine over what.
I am waiting for the day that there is a "one-off" Tone on Tail show at some humungo festival somewhere in Europe where they'll get a huge check.
Glad that cow hasn't been to the slaughterhouse yet.

Chris