[kj] New Bauhaus Album in '08

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 7 10:15:33 EST 2007

Someone raised a discussion on the ILM boards about this album, and I somehow got predictably dragged into a debate about GOTH (I am tirelessly defending Kiling Joke against said label on ILM, usually to no avail). In any case, it all got a bit snippy. See below, if you care...

http://www.ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedControllerServlet?boardid=41&threadid=60456#unread

In any event, I can't help feeling that the notion of a new Bauhaus album is somewhat depressing, especially in light of the fact that they have no plans on touring to promote, much less to continue on as a band. All seems a bit pointless, no?

In any case, Killing Joke, Swans and Joy Division are NOT FUCKING GOTHS!

Ugh.
Alex in NYC