[kj] O/T UK Subs

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 21:43:37 EST 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote:

> I'm not big on Discharge

> You probably need more protein in your diet ;)

> _____

> From: gathering-bounces at misera.net

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."