[kj] O/T UK Subs

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sun Dec 2 16:50:13 EST 2007

I'm sorely tempted Brian ... I've just seen they are playing the Astoria 2 in London on Friday ... and with Discharge !!! And though Cal (vox) no longer performs for them it's otherwise the original line-up with Tezz, Bones and Rainy plus Rat on vox ... just like 1980 again ... I see that after a couple of weeks of Harper, Garrett, Slack and Davies the UK Subs play with old bassist Alvin Gibbs, Jet on guitar and ... Jamie Oliver on drums, surely not THE Jamie Oliver ?!?!?!?!?!?