[kj] New Siouxsie and old Damage Manual vids

Appocalypsa Appocalypsa at seznam.cz
Fri Aug 31 05:43:01 EDT 2007

Hello people over here (not sure if I should use the name 'gatherers' anymore.... (sorry you who are) )

but.. anyway, for you who care about Siouxsie and her music career, here is a video of her brand new song Into A Swan. I consider it as a great comeback (if I can say that, because she was never away for me). You will see and I think you will like it as well as me.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=12359180

Another video found by accident is a Laugh Track from a special limited edition of DM. Never heard it before, maybe you have.
Interesting thing about the song is that Georde's guitar there reminds me lots of his guitar on the new solo project. Less echoes but similar. So if you are curious for the new stuff of the 'master', listen to this track. I would say, the new guitar stuff sounds much more as DM than KJ. (my amateurish opinion... )

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=5132095

And something sweet for the end:
The vocals for Geordie's solo album are being already recorded.

Have fun and support plastic head...

Appocalypsa, Prague