[kj] Bootleg cd feedback

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Fri Aug 31 01:28:45 EDT 2007

Has anyone actually heard the "Bootleg Archive" or whatever it's called cds? Are they worth the money (unlike that lame BBC concert cd from the 80s which is just lame). I saw them at a store today for a reasonable price and was wonder ing...

Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:02:21 -0700From: go1845 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Unspeakable compilation
Hi all

I recently offered to do copies of this set and then someone else offered to make it available for download (sorry - can't be arsed going back to find out who:).
Anyway - is there anyone out there who still wants the hard copy option instead of the download? I am happy to make copies as long as it doesn't get out of hand. There would be no compensation required - not even blanks and postage. If demand is high however, then we might want to start a weed - i.e. I send out three sets to gatherers who in turn send out three sets etc. etc. until the demand is satisfied.

Geoff