[kj] Unspeakable compilation

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 21:02:21 EDT 2007

Hi all

I recently offered to do copies of this set and then someone else offered to make it available for download (sorry - can't be arsed going back to find out who:).
Anyway - is there anyone out there who still wants the hard copy option instead of the download? I am happy to make copies as long as it doesn't get out of hand. There would be no compensation required - not even blanks and postage. If demand is high however, then we might want to start a weed - i.e. I send out three sets to gatherers who in turn send out three sets etc. etc. until the demand is satisfied.

Geoff