[kj] OT Neurosis

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 30 20:03:49 EDT 2007

Is that the electronic press kit for Given to the Rising? If so, I saw
it, and of course heard the LP, which I actually kinda like (well, about
1/2 of it, which is more than most LPs). I can see listening to Given to
the Rising and Hosannas back to back, actually. Neurosis also are sort
of touting a "getting back to what we were doing once upon a time..."
thing with the LP, from what I remember. Seems the thing now is for
older bands to "get back to their roots," in SOME way, eh?

-Oliver