[kj] OT: Rob's Arse In NYC

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 18:44:17 EDT 2007

Cheers back'atcha, Robert. A splendid time.

Larry was quite cute, I thought -- but entirely nuts, of course (potential bride for Peter West, mayhaps?)

Yeah, that Indian food had me in quite a state for the remainder of the next two days.

Great fun, though. Thanks for the swag for the wife & kids as well.

Talk soon!

ALEXinNYC