[kj] amy shithouse & celebrity addiction in general.

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 30 17:02:03 EDT 2007

Yeah, the whole press game with all these crash-and-burn celeb types is
insane. So many who get ink not for talent but for lifestyle. I try to
keep it out. And I gotta say, sometimes I really like living in this
self-imposed cave: it's kind of pleasant to never have heard of this
Winehouse before she was mentioned on...the Gathering of all places!
I'll just enjoy this bliss and not google her.

Of course, the day a lady at work said, "Can you believe -- Anna
Nicole's son died?" I went off about why the hell I should even know or
care...so I probably need a nap. (That said, it helped, as the lady
never mentioned when Anna Nicole herself died.)