[kj] October File banner ad w/ pic of Jaz on it

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:00:59 EDT 2007

For the record I think Hosannas, as a whole, is okay. IF (caps intentional)
it was recorded better (does a band like Killing Joke really want to record
in a garage band style...I think no...they probably spent their money on
their "pub" or whatever it is they have in Prague) and half of the songs
were edited from 7+ minutes to 3-4 it could've been one of their best.
It has some of the greatest Geordie riffs ever. But some of those songs
just keep going and going where if the songs were shorter it may have made a
better impact.
I just think the title stinks.
And you are right about being critical. But they are one of my top 3
favorite artists (behind Tom Waits and tied with Motörhed - depending on
which album/era).

They still have it in them. It's just waiting for it to come out

Chris