[kj] CBGB's is Dead and so is Hilly

killingjoke.jp killingjoke.jp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 23:49:24 EDT 2007

from Tommy Victor (MySpace Bulletin)

Raven just let me know that Hilly Krystal ,owner of CBGB is gone.
He was my boss from 1986 to 90 . He was a tough guy to work for, but that's
what he was : a tough guy. If it wasn't for him there would be no
Prong.There probably wouldn't be The Ramones, Suicide, NY Hardcore and
countess other influential music styles and artists. Thanks Hilly, you won't
be forgotten.
Tommy Victor

PRONG:
http://www.myspace.com/prong