[kj] amy shithouse

Mik Raven mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Aug 29 18:31:27 EDT 2007

Just 2 be controversial here, you all need to get off your high horses. I
like amy winehouse. I didn't slag of the pistols for the drugs and alcohol
but when she does it its wrong? She has a talent regardless of what you all
think. Sid didn't have talent. He murdered his girlfriend and then died of a
drugs overdose but he's a punk icon. Cut her some slack people. When I saw
her on buzzcocks (a uk music quiz show) I loved her. She was more punk than
anyone I have ever seen on there.

Now go on flame me. And yes, I do have her LP.

Mik