[kj] amy winehouse

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 14:43:01 EDT 2007

While I'd sooner stick a porcupine up my ass than buy her fuckin'
album, at least Amy Winehouse can actually sing. I'm not saying this
makes her any less of a ridiculous train wreck, but she can at least
claim to have a talent Britney Spears quite sorely lacks.

I just wish she'd knock off the Sue Catwoman eye-makeup. GET YOUR OWN
LOOK, AMY!!!

Alex in NYC