[kj] GG Allin

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 10:52:53 EDT 2007

I literally stumbled into one of his last shows in MI before moving to NYC.
Oh what a catastrophe. This was shortly after getting out of prison. I was
there to flyer for another show. Little did I know who was playing. There
was shit, piss and beer all over the stage before the first song was even
over. After ten minutes, at the back of the bar by the door, I left.
I had a friend who worked sound at that show. He refused to pick up the mic
after the show. The next day he got gloves and put it into a specific box.
He kept it around for bands that were being particularly difficult. I guess
his theory was that if you give the sound man shit and act like a rock star
you're getting a mouth full of GG Allin.
He guaranteed me that he we were not using it (a month later)
because....wait for it....SOMEONE WALKED OFF WITH IT. He doesn't even think
it was the band that was using it. He thought it may have been some drunken
idiot who thinks that anything free must be good.

Oh the humanity

Chris