[kj] amy winehouse

Giorgio Tebaldi gftebaldi at yahoo.de
Wed Aug 29 09:07:38 EDT 2007

I suppose a semi-professional hitman would have been cheaper.

Anyway, I love "Back to Black" (still, not enough to buy 100 copies ;-))

jon chapman <jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk> schrieb:
the father in law of amy has told fans to not buy her records in a feeble attempt to get the record company to intervene to prevent her from killing herself (and hubby) thru drink and drugs,this will not work at all though will it? but in the remote chance that it will,i've just gone out and bought 100 copies of her entire back catalogue.here's hoping,eh?