[kj]  The "Eighties" video punks

Mister Black ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Tue Aug 28 14:35:06 EDT 2007

The venue in the film is in the process of being knocked down (Hammersmith Palais), I'm not sure how the progress is coming along, because I havent been past there for a while .
Flat caps : Has anyone ever worn one? This is a difficult one , I would guess that Alex has occasionally worn one , West Ham supporting Rob may have worn one to blend in down the Boleyn and JamieKJFC (snip) may have worn one around the house , but never ventured out wearing one .
Has anyone ever worn one ?
And saying Killing Joke in a French accent just sounds wrong , *Motorhead* said in a French accent probably sounds even worse

Message Received: Aug 28 2007, 03:45 PM