[kj] More info on October File/ Jaz / KJ collaboration

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 09:39:10 EDT 2007

I'd say place a Killing Joke order with Plastichead when the album comes out
and you have a good chance of getting it. I have 2 copies of the previous
CD that I haven't even opened yet. Their website provided enough info for
me not to bother.

Maybe Killing Joke should use their album artist for their next record when
it comes out in 2010

Chris