[kj] BULK and stupid mail

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 06:15:40 EDT 2007

Please,Rob's Arse, stop sending to my mail box 20 stupid mails each day . Will you?

I have no intention read RUBBISH and abuse from likesof Ade, Brendan, etc

Remove my address instantly . NOW .

Frank Frik

ps by the way, this your mail below ,my service provider classified like bulk .Understood?

Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:

Apologies all but I have been travelling a huge amount over the last 5 weeks and will be for a while yet.

I haven't had the time to really look at the gathering but can see an awful lot of stupidity and time wasting.

To those who it involves, and you know who you are, please stop or leave or be asked to leave.

Thanks

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

Building a website is a piece of cake.