[kj] No we can't dance together...no we can't talk at all...

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Aug 27 19:09:16 EDT 2007

Sssshhhh! They'll start thinking we're not the same person ;)

Mate I know this sounds lame, but punk chicks are hot! I'll have to stop
hanging out with the fuddy duddies at old fart bands like The Cure and
Steely Dan...haha. I get so much shit about being into Steely Dan it's not
funny...philistines.

Was great catching up, we'll have to do it again...those Missing Teeth
fullas weren't too bad either, lemme know when you're down for the next
filthy punk gig :)