[kj] No we can't dance together...no we can't talk at all...

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Aug 27 18:51:57 EDT 2007

Bumped into an old friend yesterday and had a quick beer before he went to
the Bob Dylan concert (for the third fucking night!). Mentioned how I was
going to see Steely Dan, and he regaled me with the story of how he
thought "Hey Ninteen" was actually "K19"...and he wondered why they were
singing a song about the chemical symbol / atomic weight of Potassium.

Very, very funny at the time. He's a kind of semi mad-professor type, the
look of consternation on his face as he was telling it was priceless.

BQ