[kj] PLEASEEEEEEEE STOP mr.FRIK and Mr.Black

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Aug 27 17:36:45 EDT 2007

I agree with Alex, this list is going downhill fast. Can't the list
moderator / majordomo remove him (please), this is just nonsense.

If we block it, it usually works at the email client point, at which stage
you've already downloaded the email...from memory. I have to use webmail
at work which doesn't have email rules functionality...

BQ

> Good Morning Alex,

> Just block his email address.

> I've done this with each successive onslaught of shite that emanates from

> the sad, little man's PC.

> The count stands at 6 different blocked *personality disorders* now.

> The worst thing that any of us can do is to pay attention to him.

> A L P

> Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Agreed. I may have to unsub for the first time ever if this continues.

> Seriously, it's boring and stupid and eating up too much bandwith and

> clogging up everyone's mailbox. Cut it out, please.

> Alex in NYC

>>> 2007, 02:14 PM

>>> From: "Frank Frik"

>>> To: ssssssssss at fsmail.net, "A list about all things

>>> Killing Joke (the band!)"

>>> Cc:

>>> Subject: Re: [kj] "NightTime" MP3's

>>> No no no no no no!!!!!!!

>>> I will shot any Arab looking private in our

>>> Submarine and you do know that if I said I will

>>> fucking do it!......and report to you only 'after' .

>>> As a patient in the cage, but with laptop and she

>>> must write all the time, so doctors by reading that

>>> writen shit will diagnose correctly and re-direct

>>> her to the right unit to communicate untill.... .

>>> Blood samples are important, brain genetical

>>> disorders must be researched for future references

>>> when .

>>> Ltn