[kj] Killing joke and Communism

Mister Black ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Mon Aug 27 16:03:34 EDT 2007

Is there any indication that the Bank acted irresponsibly? I would suggest that the Banks collapse was due to the recent stock market plunge and therefore the Bank wasn't negligent . I would also suggest that you are just using this episode as a stick to attack the system . Have you had any dealings with any financial companies? If so, you would know that they must follow strict guidelines to stop them acting negligently , the financial industry is highly regulated already . when the stock market plunges the weakest banks are at risk.
Would you put your ideals on a National scale? Would you stop giving aid to Countries that acted irresponsibly?

Message Received: Aug 27 2007, 08:28 PM