[kj] PLEASEEEEEEEE   STOP  mr.FRIK and Mr.Black

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 14:55:58 EDT 2007

Captain,

But my fucking ex wife ..... if you fucking even knew wot the fuck she is doing in the Washington DC!

She is a real bitch..busy hanging innocent American citizens .

I am only entertaining and not signing dead penalties apart of shoting a few arab cunts...I am the man-loser . I dont even know what my daughter is studying, because these two wouldnt tell me apart of that that my own daughter is studying 'The Civil and Criminal Law .''

So,then, if it is true, wot the fucking Law I belong to fucking right now in British submarine in the watters/illegally/ of American fucking colony, the Iran?

Lieutenant Frank
over

Mister Black <ssssssssss at fsmail.net> wrote:
"My daughter currently is studying in NYC and she is not complaining about mummys activities"

Daddys activities "Frank", Not Mummys :)

Message Received: Aug 27 2007, 05:06 PM