[kj] INEPSY Re: In Defense of Hosannas

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 13:11:16 EDT 2007

It's Inepsy. I think it's their first full length. R n R Babylon. I guess
I should have been clear the 7" is a comp. Can't remember the name.
different track than the 12". Listened to it once and put it away a few
years back. I mean don't get me wrong it's not bad. They're tight and know
their stuff. It's just what I expected and it didn't do anything to grab
me.

Chris