[kj] PLEASEEEEEEEE STOP mr.FRIK and Mr.Black

Marcos Santiago marcossantiago99 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 12:21:04 EDT 2007

as Alex said please cut the crap ...now Mr.Frik you
read what Alex said ...to talk rubbish use messengers
that is why messengers exist...Mr. Frik sorry but you
dont deserve to be here....if want to talk here please
talk about killing joke because still there are too
many people here who love to talk about the band or
other related bands....

cheers from the second cuba

--- Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> escribió:

body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:
#ffffff;color: black;}
I never wanted to talk to you. I want you to cease
clogging up this list with your inane bullshit. On
behalf of the ENTIRETY of the Gathering, I'm asking
you to stop it.

Alex in NYC