[kj] "NightTime" MP3's

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 09:25:27 EDT 2007

Germans are not taking arabs on board. over

Mister Black <ssssssssss at fsmail.net> wrote: OK . Separate Submarines for allazwarrior and Lieutenant .
And please........no shooting on any submarine , and if you do...........report any bullet holes.............BEFORE WE DIVE.
Over .
Cptn

Message Received: Aug 27 2007, 02:14 PM