[kj] "NightTime" MP3's

Mister Black ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Mon Aug 27 08:47:22 EDT 2007

We love you too Lieutenant , ignore my infatuation with the Warrior , it will pass . I felt that it was my duty to protect someone with morals living in a secular society . I feel that she may be the chosen one . She must be protected for future reference ans she will never rise above "Private" status.
You are still my trusted Lieutenant, Lieutenant. *Salutes*
Cptn

Message Received: Aug 27 2007, 01:20 PM