[kj] "NightTime" MP3's

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 08:02:43 EDT 2007

Cpn, toooooo soft, having in mind that to smoke out Arab Mutants from the hols ,Ramstein in the best, sorry, Captain, but if you see in my URL youtube themediaranter the video on the front page called 'Danish style barbecue' and read my fighting below with all arabic mutants lol .........................................................There the couran on fire!!!!!!!

Please, help me over there .

Ltn

Mister Black <ssssssssss at fsmail.net> wrote:

Lieutenant . There are some MP 3s for you to listen too below , songs by Killing joke . I would recommend that you listen to Tabazan , Love Like Blood and one more of your choice . Listen to them and report back your findings
Over
Cptn