[kj] Killing joke and Communism

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 07:24:45 EDT 2007

Mister Black, that 'one world, one party, one flag' is russian's shovinists propaganda, started right after a bloody revolution in Russia 1917 and UNSUCESSUFULLY spread over China, Cuba, Corea, Vietnam, Angola,....so many died and the Capitalism now is blamed for all these deads .Civilians and soldiers . It is about time to Russians to admit it and face concequences. Pay to these countrys in hard curencies or food/medicines/etc.,help them to recover .
Frank

Mister Black <ssssssssss at fsmail.net> wrote:

"No borders (one world, one party, one flag)"

I disagree with the concept of there being just the one Political Party, either Left of Right . I believe that everyone should have a right to say as they please and to have whatever Political beliefs they choose to have . If you have just one Political Party , this means that you must outlaw any opposition groups , this will lead to mass bloodshed and this will also lead to corruption within this One ruling party . One party rule means oppressing everyone who has different ideals to you and this will ultimately lead to corruption and suppression of the people.
I dont believe in any strong Government , Governments should nt dictate to the general population about how to live there lives, Governments should be there to collect the taxes and too collect the rubbish . Governments are inept , they should have limited power , people should have the power to run their own lives. Localised Governments should have the power, not Governments on a National scale

Message Received: Aug 22 2007, 04:36 AM