[kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 45

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 10:41:52 EDT 2007

I don't understand ,Mr Black ,why you are even reading anything what Brendan write? You just...Well, this is the last time ever I did open his mail.

Fluke, is he the Irish shit?

Frank, Austria

Mister Black <ssssssssss at fsmail.net> wrote:
Brenden, its terrible the way you keep using a persons mental state as a term for abuse , coupled with the way you use the term "rape" to describe a mortgage deal , it only reflects on you and shows you to be a nasty , insensitive person . Are you the type of person who gave spastics abuse at school? You use of words is terrible Brenden and you should be more refined , abusing people because of there mental state isn't very nice at all . Myself and Frank are two separate people..

Message Received: Aug 25 2007, 06:09 AM