[kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 45

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Aug 25 07:18:51 EDT 2007

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Mister Black
Sent: Saturday, 25 August 2007 11:14 p.m.
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 45

Can you not talk about things without being abusive Brendan? Why do you need
to give people a constant tirade of abuse just because they disagree with
words that you use ? Why are you so defensive? With your constant abuse and
put-downs, you cant be a very nice person to live with .

When you over elaborate on the words you use , and use inappropriate
words , it then renders your viewpoint as worthless .

Brendan describing a bus journey :

I waited three days for the fascistic funded state controlled vehicle to
arrive and when I got on the Nazi robbed me of a dollar , the driver
refused to let me on until he had stolen my dollar . That dollar goes to
support state oppression and keeps the non working elite in power . End this
fascist dictatorship and make the bus fare only 50 cents , if you disagree
with me, then you were picked on at school, have mental problems and live at
home with your mum and work in McDonalds .

Message Received: Aug 25 2007, 11:52 AM