[kj]  password

Mister Black ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Sat Aug 25 06:08:19 EDT 2007

Killing Joke were never "cool" , Kool and the gang were "cool" , but not Killing joke . Huggy bear was "cool" , NOT Jaz Coleman . Killing joke were the antitheses of "cool" . If you wear Killing joke t-shirts Oliver , in order to appear "cool" may I suggest that you try wearing a vintage Starsky and Hutch one instead

Message Received: Aug 24 2007, 01:00 PM