[kj] Videos

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Aug 25 00:45:53 EDT 2007

No, come on! Invocation is epic, Gratitude is epic and a half, upsized
with extra cheese and sparkles, Death and Ressurection show is cool...um,
and some of the lyrics in the other songs are pretty cool...

I think the main difference is that it appeals more to people with Metal
sensibilities vs you filthy punks...? =)

PS: Alex did you get around to descecrating Appetite for Destruction,
after your Patti Smith rant I'd love to read it, even though I am a big
fan of Appetite. I can take it...I think. =)