[kj] Rammstein

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 24 16:58:02 EDT 2007

Who killed jerk?

hey, Olivier, having an oportunity to compare both: Rammstein and Laibach, I agree with that sentence, which you wrote below.

Just, please, don't have the other 'go' on Mister Black. He does not like any of hard rocks as far as I can understand him.

But these, named 'killing Jake', if they belong/represent American communist party, I will hate them even more. But I don't know any facts as yet.

Frank, Austria

Neil Perry <neilfperry at btinternet.com> wrote:
Heh - figures. Rammstein are fun and Laibach are deeply tedious.

"B. Oliver Sheppard" <bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
If it matters, Laibach have said that Rammstein is Laibach for little
kids, and Laibach is Rammstein for adults.

Heh.

-Oliver