[kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 45

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Fri Aug 24 14:27:42 EDT 2007

"Frank"

Get you own CV straightened out...

Now you're Austrian (see below) - On Tuesday you were German.

(Quote from the 21st : "brendan, are you talking here to me or to
Mister Black. I am German, no offence taken.")

Also, if Your'e Austrian/German, how come you keep misspelling
Laibach? Isn't that the German name for Ljubljana?