[kj] Videos

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Fri Aug 24 08:09:24 EDT 2007

Heh heh, I was playing 2003 a few weeks back and came to the conclusion
that it's much better than Hosannas! Though I do like that one too. In
terms of how much I play each album, it would seem I think both of 'em are
better than Democracy, Pandemonium and Night Time (sorry Alex!)
But that's what I like about this list, and Joke fans in general... LOTS of
different opinions. Though they're not as right as me ;-)

Dave in Edinburgh

And America is the worst video!