[kj] Autism vs. Asperger's Syndrome

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 06:38:41 EDT 2007

Brendan, this your all... below, shall be put in short in your new CV. Will look better.

Frank , Austria

Brendan <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote:
Haha...when i was a kid I went to a Catholic school, and we got free
dental treatment because we went to the dental training school...it was a
MASSIVE long room in a hospital building with row upon row of dental
torture chairs where you could do a class at a time...they were butchers.
I haven't had any issues with my fillings, don't have many at all anyways,
but I seriously do not like the idea that at any stage heavy metals could
start leeching into my blood stream, so I want to get rid of the things
regardless...I don't believe the dental profession hype, not after seeing
the tobacco industry deny liability for decades...