[kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 45

Mister Black ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Fri Aug 24 06:38:29 EDT 2007

That is a gross generalisation Oliver , no music can be classed as solely for either kids or adults , and why are you continually quoting other people and giving other peoples opinions and links to what other people have said? Why do you need to copy other peoples opinions , can you not put your own opinions into your own words?

Message Received: Aug 24 2007, 11:26 AM