[kj] Killing joke and Communism

Bob Barathy b-barathy at btconnect.com
Fri Aug 24 04:07:52 EDT 2007

Sorry for the late input but I've been away for a few days.
To paraphrase what Jaz said around 1990:
'KJ's politics are somewhere left of centre whilst my own views are somewhat right of centre; although I wouldn't bother wasting my time voting for any political party'
Of course he has probably changed his mind several times since then.

P.S. I saw Jaz's reaction to someone suggesting the KJ's music was somewhat Facist and it wasn't pretty!

Bob Barathy
Zoo Curator
The Wildife Park at Cricket St Thomas
Chard