[kj] OT Autism

cliffmonka at alaska.net cliffmonka at alaska.net
Thu Aug 23 22:01:22 EDT 2007

Hiya Frank,sounds good...
I work full time with adults with disabilities for my job.Spent 2006 living in a
home 5 days a week,then go home on weekends,with a 30yr old guy who had multiple
disabilities,autism being most obvious.He was very happy then extremly
violent,jeckle and hyde kinda thing,he broke down doors,and attacked the staff and
children.Can't remember how many times i had to call the police about his behavior
and back n forth to mental hospital.Been working in this field since 1996.Tomarrow
night i will dj the disco dance at the rec center,haha.Shake shake shake,shake yer
boty shake yer boooootaaayyyyy.Real social event ,once a month,we have this huge
party.Cheers,back to work,doing sleep over tonight untill sat at a different
home,then back to my reg fulltime on sunday with 4 adults in wheelchairs,full on
care,g tube feeding,and oxygen.One of the only medical fragile homes in
alaska.Yeehaw