[kj] new/fake- remasters-- names on the horizon?! ;-D

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Aug 23 19:51:57 EDT 2007

Ade you're gonna pay for that at the next tribal council on Survivor:
Killing Joke Island... ;)

Seriously, it's all stuff that's been posted, threads often go through the
list about who is living where, how tall everyone is (?!) etc so I thought
it would be better to have the basics written down because I keep
forgetting who is who and where you all live. Have to keep changing me
spelling of arse / ass depending on whether the thread was started by a
yank or a pom ;) And besides, I'm getting PAID to do it...I do everything
while at work at the moment, my home PC isn't set up. I have fark all to
do all day so I sit on the list and talk shite.

That's also why I was asking if it would be an idea to change forum so
that we could talk on a profile related site, but thought that would go
down like a cup of cold sick, which it did...

And everyone here knows what I'm all about. My main agenda is to get us
all off the list and onto Killing Joke Island where we can begin putting
The Manifesto into practice and through the superiority of my utopian
model slowly spread peace and love and sanity through the world, to the
tune of Killing Joke...

> STALKER!!!!!!!

> Can you do a Pivot Table of us?

>>> whether