[kj] new/fake- remasters-- names on the horizon?! ;-D

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Aug 23 18:54:47 EDT 2007

Hiya Pete ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of S. Man
Sent: 23 August 2007 23:47
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] new/fake- remasters-- names on the horizon?! ;-D

yes, I've been on and off the list since 2001 or thereabouts I think.
not particularly hiding my identity though as it's just that I signed up
ages ago on a now non-existant work account and am now trying to funnel
all my mailing list traffic into this account.

on second thought maybe hiding my identity is a good thing as i'm the
guy that possesses a recording of an extended phone interview with
Geordie from the Pandemonium tour. i promised it to Paul Rangecroft
many years ago and my lazy ass has yet to make good. i guess i just
need to break down and find a decent microcassette recorder that has a
line out so I can digitize it. perhaps I can find one on ebay and flip
it when i'm done as i have zero use for a microcassette recorder
these days other than just to rescue this one recording.

so i basically rejoined when i saw that blurb about Geordie doing a solo
record in hopes of some gossip.

the other reason i joined is that i somehow stumbled across somebody
talking about Lexicon/cypher6 and it occurred to me to run "Tabazan"
against it as, from memory, i never did get a straight answer to what
that was word was supposed to mean. I wonder if that was intentional or
if this is common knowledge to you people?