[kj] password

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 16:03:18 EDT 2007

Now I am writing to you for the 6th time and no any guarantee of fucking delivery.

Remains me your love Mz Allazwarrior, Captin Black. Is she in Iran by now?

Good video, but not singer or his 'performance'.

Mister Black <ssssssssss at fsmail.net> wrote:
Hhhhhmmmmmmm we cant have that , Rammstein being better than Killing joke , try this Frank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiAaNNbjT2k&mode=related&search=

Its the video to Invocation . What message is the video trying to portray? Is there any message or is it just random film clips?

Message Received: Aug 23 2007, 09:03 AM