[kj] OT A Body Comes Home

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 15:50:47 EDT 2007

I told you ,Captain Black, that american moderators fucking suck!!!! Nevermind fucking your advices.

Mister Black <ssssssssss at fsmail.net> wrote: You are coming on here and asking advice about how you should be reacting? Emotion is a personal thing and other people cant give you advice on what emotions you should be feeling , are Americans so artificial that they've lost the ability to feel emotion?
If you dont feel any emotion about it , then that seems to suggest that you didnt have a high degree of affinity towards this person .

Message Received: Aug 23 2007, 05:15 PM